Friday, May 8, 2009

J.J. and Ryan Are Fighting - AGAIN!!!


I know that sounds bad, but it’snot what you think.  J.J. and Ryan have started playing really well together actually.  But they make ENORMOUS messes.  I wanted to show you one!



They have fights with tons of their “guys”.  They line them all up and have them face each other.  They can play for hours like this.  They have only one problem: Chase!  He’s into everything, which means he is all over their stuff.  If they’re in a separate room from me, I usually hear just after a couple minutes, “MOM!!!  Chase is grabbing my stuff!  MOOOOMMMMM!!”  Then I have to rush in there and grab Chase before he ruins their fight.  


I can’t wait for the day when he can actually play with them.  But for now, I still think it is pretty cute that he wants to be in there with his older brothers…even if the older brothers don’t think it’s so cute!

4 comments:

Erin said...

How cute that they are fighting in a fun way (aka allowing the dinosaurs to fight each other). I'm sure your boys and my boys would get along so well!

Jilly Bean said...

I love seeing those "guys" and dinosaurs all lined up. That's some serious boy fun. Carter would love to join them. Little boys are fun! Cute that Chase wants to play too but doesn't quite know how yet.

Yesterday Lily said, "I want J.J." We can't wait for summer! I've pinky promised her two things: 1. to take her bowling at BYU, and 2. to take her to get one of those yummy snow cones you can get at little stands along the road in UT. Can't wait! I'm also dreaming of swimming with the kids at the Orem pool.

Kristy's Garden said...

Hurray for the dinosaurs ... it looks like they are winning. We love dinosaurs of all sizes and shapes .... I love hunting for dinosaurs with your real dinosaur hunters! Love you and miss you all enormously!

kiddle97 said...

Ok, so HOW do you get JJ and Ryan to play so well together? Right now I would LOVE it if their problem was that Katia was trying to butt in. But, seeing as how I don't butt in, and she's always with me, then what is the problem? Maybe I need to get them more dinosaurs and guys. Hmm.