Monday, October 27, 2008

Ryan's temple


I just had to post this picture b/c it is so typically Ryan. He loves to build things with blocks, train tracks, and pretty much anything else he sees. While I was sick this last week, I had rolls of toilet paper everywhere and my house was a disaster. I was laying on the couch trying to rest my eyes when Ryan started telling me/screaming at me that he had a temple. So I looked and oogled for him. Then he said, "Picture, Mommy." So I complied - but only because he was just so cute and proud of himself. I think it shows in this picture.

7 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey! Oh my gosh, I totally thought that you didn't comment back after because you thought I was THAT lame! AH. LOL... Come on... Breath, and BreathE?? Not THAT HARD, Shelley! I am SO glad you caught that though. I would have felt SO dumb. Oh wait... I already DID. HAHA. Anyway, thanks again. I'll have to check back with you often if I ever have any MORE tricky, hard words... (rolling my eyes) LOL. Jk.
Shelley

kiddle97 said...

Ok, that little adorable dude is officially my hero! How awesome is that?? Way to go, buddy!

Jilly Bean said...

Cute Ryan! What a builder. Good job capturing that moment of little pride.
Your blog looks so cute! I need someone to teach me how to blog.

Jilly Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jilly Bean said...

GRANDMA FORD IS USING JILL'S COMPUTER TODAY AND LEAVES THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU ... My precious Ryan, how proud I am of you for building that awesome Temple. I love you and I miss you little guy..... and way to go asking your Mommy to take your picture. Thumbs up!!
hugs & kisses from Grandma XO XO

Lauren said...

That is adorable! I am glad you have a blog. It is fun to see your kids. Your creativity amazes me, why did you pick accounting? Just kidding, but you are so talented-- which I already knew! I hope you are feeling better!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-cara-membedakan-emas-asli-dan-palsu