Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?

This Halloween was so fun! I can't believe how much more my kids and I enjoy these holidays as they get older. J.J. saw this stormtrooper costume at Target and had to have it. Because it was Star Wars, he got it a few weeks later. They loved going trick or treating. We were actually out doing it for probably and hour to an hour and a half. And the only complaint we got was when J.J. had to go to the bathroom right in the middle of it. Go figure!

The next day, J.J. wanted to share his candy with his mommy and daddy, so he divided them up and put our names on different papers so we each knew whose was whose. He's so cute and giving. We love you J.J. (P.S. you might be interested to know that later that day he decided that he wanted to keep his candy, so he put it all back in his bag!)

6 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That's the cutest little clone trooper I've ever seen! Not to mention cute little Darth Vader and Yoda! And you make a beautiful Leia! Jaren was a pretty good Jaba the Hut. Wow! So fun.

It sounds like you had so much fun! Have I told you lately that I love you and miss you?

Jilly Bean said...

PS GREAT blog title! It made me laugh!

Jilly Bean said...

From Lily:
jujuju7jubhghfbhxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
lgjkubbubbb;0):);0)

kiddle97 said...

Ah, the sweet love! My Boys share so seldomly :) that when they actually do, they have to announce it to me. "Mom! I sharing with Bruh-Bruh!" (what Ian calls Mitch) or "Mom, do I get a good-boy sticker for giving Ian a piece of candy?"

Kristy's Garden said...

What a cute Star Wars family! Melinda, you are way more beautiful than the real Princess Leia. Hey Jaren, do you miss your Bobba Fett costume? You're a real trooper anyway! So glad you all had so much fun. Hey, Jill got me into this blog thing so now I can comment from my own! Love to you all
MOM/Grandma Ford

Jason said...

Love the costumes!