Thursday, January 7, 2010

He's Here!!! Welcome little Clawson!

Clawson Noble Ford was born at 10:38 am on Tuesday, January 5. He was 7 lbs 8 oz (my biggest!!) and 19" long. It took pretty much exactly three hours from the time they started the Pitocin until he was delivered. So much faster than before!
This little guy is such a sweetheart. He hardly ever cries. And don't you think he looks tons like J.J. when he was born? Whenever he puckers his lips I can't help but remember when J.J. used to do it and how much alike they look.

Daddy has already been a super sweet daddy to little Clawson. He's also been a super sweet husband. I came home to two different bouquets of flowers, a totally clean bedroom that had been moved around to better accommodate a portacrib, and help whenever I needed it! What a great man (and a total hunk, dont you think?). :)


The boys were really excited to meet their little brother! This is exactly what they do whenever he's awake and around. They all crowd him and try to touch him as much as possible! Chase likes to kiss his head and J.J. likes to put his hands all over his face and lean down and put his face next to Clawson's. Ryan still has a few issues, but he has kissed his own hand and placed it on Clawson's head to show his love for him!

J.J. is such a good big brother. He's ALWAYS asking to hold him and gets upset when mommy and daddy want a turn!

Ryan is a little more shy with him. He likes to hold him for a few seconds and then, he's done!


Chase is really good at crowding Clawson...as you can tell, he's already starting to get on his nerves! :) Not really though...I think...


Well, there he is! The happy little addition to our growing family! We love you little Clawson!

15 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

Welcome baby Clawson.... we are so happy you have joined our family. I'm sure that big brother JJ loves that Clawson looks so much like him. Melinda, you look so beautiful. I love your first family photo. Lucky grandma gets to come meet her precious #14 in less than 2 days!! Love you all.. see you very soon.

Jilly Bean said...

Ohhhh, he's adorable! I wish I could hold him and kiss him softly on his little head. He really is a cute little boy.

I love seeing and hearing about the sweet interactions of his big brothers. It's cute to see their different personalities and how they respond to the baby.

The video made me laugh at the end. So what was Ryan doing??

Melly, congratulations! I'm so so happy for you!!!

Jilly Bean said...

And, I loved hearing how sweet Jaren was to you! That sounds so wonderful! Way to go, Jar!

Nikki said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Brennings said...

Yay! I can't wait to see him! Congratulations guys! I love you so much!

I really like the part in the movie where Ryan is doing something naughty... :-)

See you soon!

The Lillians said...

Congrats!! He is so cute, I love all that hair! We are so happy for you guys :)

Kristen Ford said...

He is sooooo precious! Congrats, we are so excited for you. Nathan can't wait to play with him! I love all his dark hair and I LOVE how his brothers are loving on him.

I'm like Jill, curious to know what Ryan was up to in the video!

Glad mom and baby are doing well, hope you are able to get some much needed rest.

We love you!

Jenny said...

Ooooh!! He is such an adorable liitle guy, I can't wait to see him, and hold him!!
I love your family picture, wow you have a big, darling family! :) I love it!!
The pictures of each of the boys holding him are so sweet! Chasey kissing him, sooo sweet! I want to give little Chasey boy a kiss too! :)
I love you FORDS, all 6 of you!!!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! You have so many boys now! They all look so cute and I can't believe how big J.J. is! I'm glad I came across your blog. Congrats on your newest little one!

Ali said...

Congratulations! He's so sweet! I'm glad it was a quick labor for you. Anything you need, please please call me! I'll take kids for you...whatever.
Oh, and the other kids are too cute with him!

kiddle97 said...

Yes, I must know what Ryan was doing when you CONVENIENTLY stopped recording... :)

CONGRATULATIONS though, Melinda! What a total cutie he is. So handsome already! Good job!

How exactly do you go from giving birth to looking so gorgeous and un-just-gave-birth so fast though? I still haven't gotten that one down. ;)

Natalie and Brad said...

Congrats! He is so precious. I love the name. You look amazing as always. Good Luck with 4 boys...you will have to update me and tell me how hard having 4 kids is. Having 3 kids threw me for a loop. I can't imagine 4. Congrats!!!!!

Carly Andelin said...

Congratulations on a good looking healthy baby boy, and a short labor! I see that the boys were able to go see you and Clawson at the hospital! It must just be that those who have any flu symptoms or are sick can't go in the hospital. He's very cute! Good luck with your recovery, and juggling everything else! Hope you're able to get some sleep!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

jerraine said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie. Love the name too. Wish you the best!