Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just some cute pics!

The football season is basically over now. J.J. and his daddy sure had fun going to the games together.
And it's no wonder! Look at that stash...hot chocolate and hot tamales. Plus, they both got to go with friends.
Is it my turn to go do something fun yet?

Yep, this is Ryan. He's such a goober and we love him for it. Jar and I laughed pretty hard when Ryan said he wanted to be a ninja when we went to Wal-Mart. I grabbed the camera cuz I thought it would be pretty funny to see Ryan (and other people's faces too for that matter) in a big shopping center with a swim diaper over his head. He took it off when we got out of the car to go inside, but he wore it the entire ride over! He's so funny!


I thought I'd catch this moment on film too (or memory card). Chase is beginning to stop taking naps during the day. (Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!) He's taking after J.J. - not even two yet! Sigh. However, if the house is quiet and I put on Baby Einstein, he'll fall asleep with his blankie that Aunt Kristen made (THANK YOU!!!) and one of his bears (either the one pictured from gma and gpa Armstrong or the one that his daddy had when he was little - thanks again!). I could just watch him sleep all day long, he's too cute! But then I remember that this is the only time I have to get things done, so I don't.
Don't you just love these little rugrats?! I sure do! Life is fun with them around.




7 comments:

Jaren Ford said...

I sure love these boys!

Jilly Bean said...

That ninja looks so dang stealthy! I can't believe Chase's naps are drying up! Oh no!! I love those pictures of JJ and Jaren having fun together at the games! Those are great.

Something fun for you?...I think we should take a girls' trip together. I always read about couples taking a "babymoon" before their baby is born. How about two sisters taking a babymoon together away from all their normal tasks and responsibilities! That would be GREAT!!!...but not very realistic. :)

Jilly Bean said...

Per your comment on my blog: Yeah, Carter is pretty sweet to give me a kiss. He gave me one, but then I wanted another one so Aaron could take a picture of it: he refused... until I bribed him with a piece of candy. That's how I got this great shot!

Kristy's Garden said...

YES!! I love those pictures of Jaren and JJ together at the game. I've been waiting a while to see pictures of them at a game. I really love that little Ninja ... I laughed so hard I thought I was going to rip at the seams! I wanted to lay down next to Chase.... he looks like a little angel. Thanks Melinda for posting these awesome pictures.... I just let myself imagine I'm there with you all. Love you and miss you

Jenny said...

I love seeing JJ at the game with his Dad! Chase is so precious sleeping, I can see how you would just want to sit and stare at him, I sure loved playing the tickle game with him, and watching him laugh, THAT WAS FUN!!!
Ryan is a crack up!!! Even when he's not trying to be! Like when I talk to him and he is just so matter a fact about some things... LIKE "I don't like kisses, only bear kisses." (A big lick on the face) ha ha ha

kiddle97 said...

Oh the ninja! I'm so proud of you for bringing your camera to capture that, and I think that Ryan's kids and grandkids are going to thank you too!

Sarah Emily said...

Wow i love these boys. HAHA! I laughed at the diaper on Ryans head. Love you guys:)