Sunday, March 7, 2010

A very blessed day...

Yup, we blessed our sweet baby today. We had LOTS of family come and we were so grateful they could make it. The last two baby blessings we had I think one family member came to one of them (thanks Mindy!) We've finally got more family around and are LOVING it.
Sweet daddy gave sweet baby a great blessing. I'm so grateful for him!




Ryan loves his little brother. They all do. If Chase sees someone give Clawson a kiss, he has to too! J.J. is great at holding and feeding his little baby brother and they're all so good to him. He's one lucky baby.

We also celebrated Chase's birthday. He's recently loving Elmo and when he saw his cake pops (that kept me awake until 1:30 the night before), he gasped and cried "Meh-mo!" Yup, it was worth it!

J.J. wasn't feeling so good. He had a little fever and it kept him on the couch and not eating much that night. :(

Ryan liked eating the candy off the pops. I've never seen him open his mouth that wide!


Chase got some cute little toys that he really enjoyed. Thanks to his grandparents (Ford and Armstrong!) for the fun play things!

We got him a lot of batteries for his birthday so he could actually start playing again with the toys he's loved. This mischeivous look on his face is a very common one! Happy Birthday, buddy!!

5 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Happy birthday to cute Chase! I love those Elmo pops! I can't believe you stayed up until 1:30 making them. Holy cow. Well, they turned out fabulous!

You look beautiful on Clawson's blessing day. All your boys are so cute. I loved the first pic of Clawson. I could see Jaren and J.J. in him.

I wish we had been among the LOTS of family that was there for the blessing and party. I miss you oodles.

Jenny said...

Clawson is such a beautiful little boy! I cherished holding him close, all through church, thank you, that meant so much to me! Love you! p.s. those little boys are so darn cute in their white church shirts, LOVE THOSE CUTE BOYS!!!

Kristy's Garden said...

We missed being there with you all for Clawson's special day... but Melinda, I will be there for your special day on April 22!

Little Clawson has gotten so big. He is a good mixture of JJ and Chase. He is so precious and I miss him sooo much. I miss all of you sooo much.

I loved the picture of you, Daddy Jaren and Clawson. You look so good and I like your haircut!

I love your Elmo cake balls. They are so fun and creative and I'll bet they are very, very yummy. I'm happy that everyone had a good time and I look foreward to seeing you all next month... love you

kiddle97 said...

Melinda, I love you. All the pictures of your sweet family just put a smile on my face. I miss you!

Sarah Emily said...

i love little clawson! hes so prescious and little! im so glad we went to his blessing. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!