Wednesday, March 4, 2009

JJ's answers to some very important questions

Why did God make moms?
So that they could have babies

What ingredients are moms made of?
Blood and nothing else

What kind of a little girl was your mom?
Melinda Armstrong

What did your mom need to know about your dad before she married him?
I don’t know. I’m trying to think but I can’t think. They tried to look for a perfect man.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
I don’t know. Because she like him.

Who’s the boss at your house?
Dad. Because he yells at me and stuff.

What makes moms and dads different?
I don’t know. Because they look the same but they, but they, but, but they have different faces. Even one's a girl and one's a man. That’s the difference of moms and dads.

What does your mom do in her spare time?
Take a sleep. Go to sleep.

What would make your mom perfect?
Umm, umm, umm, umm, that they wear dresses. That’s what makes them so perfect, that’s what.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Put makeup on her lips.

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That is so dang funny! J.J.'s a cute boy. I love the bit about dresses making your perfect and he'd change you by putting makeup on your lips. :) Funny! I'm going to ask Lily.

Jilly Bean said...

I just interviewed Lily. One of her answers was exactly the same as J.J.'s You'll have to check out my blog to see which one it was!

Jason said...

well, i enjoy reading your blog. these are cute answeres. cute kids.

kiddle97 said...

So you just need makeup on your lips and you'd be perfect! That's nice to know! That was awfully cute, I'm glad you recorded that for all of us to enjoy! Good job, JJ!