Friday, March 27, 2009

Star Wars + Disneyland = FUN!!!




This was a really cute little Jedi Training Camp at Disneyland. We were really bummed when all the little boys by J.J. got picked to go up and J.J. didn't. But we were ok. Besides, if he had gone up, Darth Maul wouldn't have come by to scare him and take that great picture at the top! When he came over, Ryan screamed bloody murder and ran behind me, hugging my legs. He begged to get up. So after the picture, I put down the camera and stuck him in my lap. Darth Maul was really good at what he did...scaring people. He even startled my mom! We had a lot of fun that day. I might post some more pictures later...and I want to post pictures of going to the beach too, but the pics are on my parents camera. I'll get them some time though! It was so fun!


2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Aaaaahhhhh! So fun and so cool! I can't believe JJ got to meet Darth Maul and walk away from it!! Wow, JJ is so brave! He didn't even need the jedi training to survive the wrath of Darth Maul.

I can't wait to see more pics!

How was it to be with your parents again???

Unknown said...

It was so nice to have your family here. Can't wait to see your folks again.